Health Care Informed (HCI) is a professional services provider of patient safety, regulatory compliance, and quality improvement intelligence and support to health and social care organisations.
HCI is a team of healthcare professionals, with international expertise, that provide a complete solution for the development, and day to day administration, of compliance and quality management systems.
Our philosophy is based on delivering a value added quality and safety service to the organisations we work with. We adopt a positive, supportive and innovative approach in improving quality of care and patient safety.
We work with organisations in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Ensuring your reputation as a care organisation of the highest quality – That’s our guarantee.
To provide solutions that respond to the needs of our clients, HCI is dedicated to using motivated, qualified staff and implementing an effective Quality and Safety Management System throughout the organisation, which is developed in compliance with ISO9001:2015 and emphasises the continuous quality improvement methodology.
Our commitment is to:
- Provide customers with a first class, highly focused response and actions at every point of contact.
- Understand our client's organisation, its consumers and requirements, and then tailor solutions and services in line with these.
- Enable our clients to understand the implications of their resource investments to their service and patients/clients.
- Provide services and products which have a value added impact to the care and service our clients provide.
- Maximise the benefits of all quality and safety systems development to our clients and ultimately the patient.
- Actively pursue a research base in relation to all current developments in the areas of quality, safety and patient involvement to ensure the best client resource.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels to adjust and improve our approaches.
- Continuously strive to provide a better and more comprehensive service.
HCI shall communicate this Quality Policy, and the organisational objectives required to achieve this policy, throughout the organisation so that employees can understand and strive to fulfil the requisite commitments.
To be the independent partner of choice, to providers of health and social care, in the provision of quality improvement, safety, and regulatory compliance intelligence and support.
To integrate data driven quality improvement and patient safety systems, in to the day to day provision of health and social care.
WHO WE ARE
Ideagen helps organisations manage governance, compliance and risk more effectively and more efficiently.
Ideagen's objective is to help organisations overcome the issues and challenges of compliance management and in doing so free up resources to capitalise on the improvement opportunities available. Compliance should be simple, logical and cost effective and a positive contributor to performance improvement.
HCI provide Q-Pulse, an Ideagen software application that helps organisations manage Quality, Safety and Risk effectively, as part of a Quality Management Information System (QMIS).