HCI will be hosting a half day seminar on Improving the Quality of Homecare on Thursday, November 9th in the Clayton hotel in Leopardstown Dublin 18.
The Seminar will cover topics including:
- Best practise in homecare – reviewing the JCI standards on Homecare and the NICE Guidance on Homecare
- When is Home Care High Risk Care?
- Benefits and Challenges of JCI Accreditation
- Developing a regulatory Compliant Quality and Safety Management System
- Improving Care with Quality Standards
- The Continuum of Safety from Home to Residential and Beyond
For more information or to book your place on the seminar, contact Mairead at Mairead.Campbell@hci.care or call 093 36126