Health Care Informed (HCI) provides regulatory, accreditation, risk management and quality improvement services to healthcare organisations, delivered through an innovative quality management information system
Established in 2005, HCI comprises a team of dedicated professionals from a range of complementary backgrounds including quality and safety in healthcare, quality systems development, medical devices, nursing, dietetics, care of the elderly, acute care, disabilities, project management, information systems, organisational governance, social science and human resources. HCI's network extends beyond the core staff to encompass a broad bank of associates, national and international partners and expert advisors.
HCI people are empathic and attuned to our clients needs. Through our efficient and effective work systems we build a relationship with our clients which leads to confidence and trust and ultimately a greater working relationship. We work hard to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
At the heart of everything we do are our company values. They are the set of behaviours that all our people work by.
HCI values are:
- Act in the clients best interest – Everything we do is based on the clients best interests. We are proactive in our approach and work to anticipate and meet their needs.
- Efficiency – We are always looking to improve how we do things.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best. We constantly set high standards and then try hard to exceed them.
- Passion –We are passionate about what we do.
- Trust– We are open and honest in the way we approach our work.
HCI supports organisations in the following sectors:
- Acute Care
- Nursing Homes
- Disability Services
- Primary Care and Community
- Home Care
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratories
- Regulatory & Support Agencies