Quality Management Information Systems (QMIS) for Governance
A QMIS is a Quality Management Information Solution to assist effective healthcare governance. A QMIS solution provides healthcare organisations with the means to manage their quality and safety information, utilising Q-Pulse software, to improve their governance effectiveness. HCI has significant experience in the development of QMIS systems for the acute care sector.
See Case Studies for samples of our work.
QMIS ensures local ownership with corporate accountability through:
- An organisational wide structure for defining, developing, and maintaining best practice processes, policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines which ensures corporate responsibility and local ownership.
- A structure to support the co-ordination and communication of all regulatory and quality audits and inspections both internal and external.
- A structure to allow for the management, and analysis, of opportunities for improvement.
- A mechanism to manage customer complaints, and compliments, which ensures ownership and follow up.
- A system to monitor the quality and performance of suppliers and communicate their level of approval to staff.
- A centralised system which support the overall governance of the organisation, both corporate and clinical, through the provision of a communication hub.
To talk to us about how we can help you with a Quality Management Information System for good governance, contact Health Care Informed on +353 (0)93 36126 or email@example.com