Strategic and Research Projects
To maximise the development and improvement of care and service, it is essential to plan, develop and utilise research methodologies. As technology and patient/client needs develop, it is only through continuous research that we can assure ourselves, and our patients, that what we are doing is evidence based best practice. Through Health Care Informed's (HCI) gained expertise, as well as its strategic partnerships, we are able to provide strategic and research support to international, national, and local organisations.
HCI's clients include the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua), the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA), the Clinical Indemnity Scheme (CIS), the Mental Health Commission (MHC) and the Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI).
Some of our strategic and research services include:
- Research Strategies - Developing a coordinated approach to clinical and non-clinical research including ethical and patient/client considerations
- Clinical Governance Reviews - Developing
- Process Mapping - Determining current process and reengineering for cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Customer and Stakeholder Research - Determine the wants, needs and future trends of patients, residents, carers and stakeholders
- Policy and Social Reviews - From legislative requirements to social changes
- Evidence Based Practice Review - Is there an evidence base for what we are doing? HCI can help find it!
To talk to us about how we can help you with Strategic and Research Projects, contact Health Care Informed on +353 (0)93 36126 or email@example.com