Reporting to: Director of Corporate Services
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Operating the switch Board
- Dealing with queries and taking messages
- Maintaining and ordering stationery and marketing literature stocks
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing and printing
- Organising Staff Accommodation and Flights
- Development of Project Proposals and Service Agreements
- Maintaining Staff Files
- Ensure the offices appearance is appropriate at all times
- Deal with any queries regarding maintenance and facilities
- Proof reading documents
- Manage effective usage and maintenance of HCI office facilities and equipment.
- Inputting and Analysing Data from Client Feedback Forms
- CRM Database management and Development
- Supporting the Corporate Services Manager with Event Management
- Assist with the development and production of Marketing collateral
- Preparation of mailshots and e-zines
HCI Quality Management
Support the HCI Quality Management System (QMS) as follows:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI.
- Driving in the HCI general QMS processes and providing input to all required measurement and analysis activities, including Quality and Management Reviews.
- Recording, managing and addressing all allocated non-conformances in a timely and effective manner and in accordance to the applicable procedure. The Quality & Safety Support Coordinator role is responsible for recognising when a service provided by HCI has not met the requirements of the HCI procedure and document it as a non-conformance.
- Completing all specific audit activities as identified by the Quality Manager in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Maintaining personal training records as required within the HCI QMS.
- To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Corporate Services Manager or the CEO.
- A third level qualification (desirable)
- The successful applicant will need to be an efficient, hardworking and productive person who works well in a team environment
- Be able to work under pressure and self motivated
- Excellent telephone skills and manner
- Confident energetic person with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent organisational skills
- Editing and proof-reading skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise competing demands