HCI’s Quality and Safety Intelligence Portal (QualSIP) allows healthcare organisations to ensure appropriate and useful data is gathered, extracted and analysed.
The data can be used to provide oversight of your quality and safety management system and develop quality improvement initiatives.
How does it work?
QualSIP provides dynamic dashboards and analysis, via an online portal, displaying real time governance intelligence. Data displayed includes governance, clinical data, quality and safety activities, key risk issues, quality requirements and incident management.
It gives healthcare providers insight into their quality and patient safety management system so that they can make informed decisions. The data is gathered from existing information systems to provide analysis and trending of information in relation to your Quality and Safety Management System (QSMS).
Features and Benefits:
- Real time quality and patient safety data access
- Fully customisable dashboards and reports
- Data extraction from information systems and manual inputs
- Annual, quarterly and monthly trends
- Drill down and action the individual data components
- HCI's Health Informatics Specialists can provide data interpretation and recommendations.
HCI will provide your organisation with a comprehensive managed service to ensure the effective implementation and utilisation of QualSIP.
HCI will complete the following areas to implement the project:
- Development of QualSIP
- Determination of Analysis Requirements
- Development of Data Extraction Queries
- Development of Graphical Analysis
- Education and Training
- Support and Guidance
For a FREE consultation on the benefits of this service for your organisation contact us today and we will have a consultant discuss your needs in detail.