Regulation and Accreditation
HCI has worked with multiple organisations to build a Quality and Safety Management System that meets the requirements of the applicable standards and can drive quality improvement throughout the organisation.
We have achieved this in the following sectors: Acute Care, Aged Care, Disability Services, Home Care, Regulatory Bodies, Mental Health Services, Child and Family Services and Primary Care and Community. HCI has significant experience in the development of systems for compliance with regulatory and accreditation frameworks.
Examples of Accreditation and Regulatory Standards HCI can assist with, are:
- HIQA National Standards for Safer Better Healthcare
- HIQA National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older people in Ireland
- HIQA National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- HIQA National Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare Associated Infections
- Draft National Standards for the Conduct of Reviews of Patient Safety Incidents
- Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation Standards for Long Term Care
- Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation Standards for Home Care
- Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation Standards for Hospitals
- MHC Judgement Framework
- Caspe Healthcare Knowledge Systems (CHKS)
- ISQua International Accreditation Programme (IAP)
HCI can provide guidance and support to your organisation to achieve the required level of regulatory compliance and accreditation achievement, through the use of services such as:
- Quality and Safety Management System Development
- Gap Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Internal Audit/Tracers
- Risk Management
- Education and Training
- Policy and Procedure Development
If you would like help with standards compliance or accreditation achievement please contact us today.