Q-Pulse Powered by HCI
Regulation doesn't ensure good care, you do. Yet the workload required for you to demonstrate your compliance to quality standards continues to increase. We all know that we need the proper quality and safety systems in place to maximise the care we provide, but time with a pen
and paper is time away from hands on
care. Now, with Q-Pulse Powered by
HCI there is another option.
Q-Pulse Powered by Health Care Informed's (HCI), is a new electronic way of fulfilling your HIQA regulatory compliance requirements, practically and efficiently. For years HCI has been working internationally within the aged care sector, and healthcare regulators, including the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua), to develop effective compliance systems.
Q-Pulse is the proven quality and safety compliance software solution, having been continually refined and developed over the last 19 years. Currently over 2500 organisations across the world use it on a daily basis to successfully manage their compliance needs.
Together HCI and Q-Pulse can assist nursing homes in reducing the time, and physical burden, of paper records, for HIQA compliance, with an intuitive evidence based system. This, integrated with staff training on HIQA application, provision of required policies and procedures, and ongoing quality and safety development and support provides a complete solution.
The Complete Solution:
- Q-Pulse Software - ease of Policies and Procedures Control, Care and Service Audit, and Quality Improvement Projects (QIPs) management and monitoring.
- Evidence Based Policies and Procedures - developed by HCI, preloaded within Q-Pulse, and updated on a yearly basis in line with best practice.
- Care and Service Audit Toolkits - enabling you to measure, manage and improve the quality of care you provide against best practice.
- Onsite Review of HIQA Compliance Levels by HCI - assisting you with the development of your quality and safety system, using Q-Pulse, and improving compliance.
- Onsite Process Mapping of Key Compliance Activities - provided by HCI
- Integration of Your Key Compliance Activities within Q-Pulse - making the system work for your organisation straight away.
- Yearly onsite Review and Updates - helping to review your status and focus your energy.
- Ongoing HIQA Support and Guidance - regulatory support never more than an email away with HCI.
- Q-Pulse Support - provided by Gael's award winning support team.
- 'On demand' training - provided by our online learning tool, Gael Academy, which will include a course specific to the Nursing Home sector.
Benefits of Q-Pulse powered by HCI include:
- Ongoing Access to Healthcare Regulatory Experts - as and when required, able to offer advice and guidance on helping you meet all HIQA requirements.
- HIQA Policies and Procedures - updated regularly by HCI, enabling your staff to limit the amount of time researching best practice and developing your processes and procedures.
- Evidence Based Best Practice Framework - to help meet your audit and monitoring regulatory requirements, and enable staff to focus on actions that require to be carried out.
- Time efficient - information required to help you meet and maintain HIQA regulatory requirements is held and produced within Q-Pulse.
- Cost effective - no budget for large capital expenditure on systems or IT equipment required. Focused use of staff time in developing your compliance system.
- Provides an effective tool for the management and organisation of your key compliance activities - to deliver peace of mind knowing you are meeting and maintaining HIQA compliance, and helping you identify and monitor where any improvements could be made.
Their Care. Your Regulations. Our Compliance Solution.
To talk to us about how Q-Pulse powered by HCI can help your Nursing Home, contact Health Care Informed on 093 36126 or firstname.lastname@example.org