Health Care Informed (HCI) is a professional services provider of patient safety, regulatory compliance, and quality improvement intelligence and support to health and social care organisations.
Reporting to the Director of Quality Information Systems (QIS) you will be working as part of a small development team, involved in the full SDLC of HCI’s Quality Management Systems and tools. You will also deliver product related functional and technical support to our clients and provide technical support for Quality Management Information Systems in healthcare organisations.
- Full stack developer with strong [5+ Years] C# development skills and a good understanding of Object Orientated Design principles and Design Patterns
- NET Core MVC
- 5+ Years SQL database development
- Data Warehouse Modelling
- OLAP & BI Solution delivery
- Database Monitoring / Tuning / Troubleshooting
- Experience working in a SaaS company or development house
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- UI Design and Development
- Azure DevOps (TFS)
- Process Documentation
- Agile (Scrum)
- Experience configuring Hardware & Software at Server level.
1.0 BI Systems Development
- Participate in and/or lead the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of BI technology solutions.
- Conduct ETL, Data Warehouse Modelling, OLAP, processes documentation and BI solution delivery.
- Provide recommendations to improve system functionality and processes within the BI environment.
2.0 Database Management
- Database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, high-availability strategies with MS SQL Server.
- Manage key strategic technical (Database/Business Intelligence) projects.
- Performing regular deployments, scheduled maintenance and house-keeping.
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Considering both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
- Refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Installing and testing new versions of the DBMS.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges.
- Developing, managing, and testing back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Commissioning and installing new applications and customising existing applications to make them fit for purpose.
3.0 Project Specific Responsibilities
- Development of technical project plans detailing timeframes, dependencies and requirements.
- Liaise with ICT in client organisations to ensure technical requirements and key implementation timeframes are met.
- Develop sample customisations for demonstration to client.
- Prepare training and education manuals for on-site training with client.
- Host Q-Pulse webinars.
- Participate in the development and execution of Q-Pulse User Forums.
4.0 HCI Quality Management System
Support the HCI Quality Management System (QMS) as follows:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI.
- Driving the HCI QMS processes and providing input to all required measurement and analysis activities, including Quality and Management Reviews.
- Recording, managing and addressing all allocated non-conformances in a timely and effective manner and in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Completing all specific audit activities as identified by the Quality Manager in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Maintaining personal training records as required within the HCI QMS.
To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Quality Management Information Systems.
5.0 Personal attributes/skills
- Motivated self-starter
- A strong team player, enthusiastic, dedicated and driven to achieve high standards and results
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or relevant practical experience
- Full Clean Driving License
6.0 Location / Remote Working
The HCI head office is based in Headford, Co.Galway. On occasion, you will be required to attend the office however home working will be facilitated.
All applicants should forward a CV by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.