Health Care Informed (HCI) is a professional services provider of patient safety, regulatory compliance, and quality improvement intelligence and support to health and social care organisations.
Reporting to the Quality Information Systems Support Manager, the QIS Support role shall include IT Help Desk Support, delivering a quality service in line with service agreements and performance targets, administration support for Quality and Safety projects and adherence to the HCI Quality Management System.
Help Desk Support
- Manage IT helpdesk calls and emails
- Use and administer Q-Pulse and VCare
- Log, prioritise and process support queries through to resolution (via phone, emails or remote access)
- Analyse, solve and respond to issues raised by following service support procedures
- Refer and escalate issues using initiative and discretion
- Work closely with other support team members and liaise with Specialists or Management as needed
- Update and maintain company contacts via CRM
- Liaise with external third-party IT service providers through to resolution
- Build and develop customer relationships
- Provide a professional and courteous service to customers
- Produce periodic reports quality and safety reports in line with client requirements
- Support the QIS Support Manager in developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI
Quality and Safety
- Support the Operations Team with the development of Quality and Safety Management Systems for health and social care services.
- Support the introduction and adoption of Q-Pulse, Quality Management Software, and VCare, Electronic Care Planning and Resident Record Software in healthcare organisations
- Provide administrative and project support on various projects
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Team to meet client project deadlines
HCI Quality Management System
Support the HCI Quality Management System (QMS) as follows:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI.
- Provide input to all required measurement and analysis activities, including Quality and Management Reviews.
- Recording, managing and addressing all allocated incidents in a timely and effective manner and in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Completing all specific audit activities as identified by the Quality Manager in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Maintaining personal training records as required within the HCI QMS.
To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the QIS Support Manager.
- Motivated with self-starter personality
- Multi-tasker and can respond to changing priorities
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong analytical /troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A Commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Full Clean Driving License
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with skype or similar remote access software
- Degree level qualification in an IT discipline
This position is based in Headford, Co. Galway. On occasion, the successful candidate may be required to travel to various areas of the Republic of Ireland in the fulfilment of their duties.
Depending on Experience. Please note this is a Junior Position.
Please send your CV to Caroline McAndrew, Director of Corporate Services, HCI at firstname.lastname@example.org.