HCI is hosting a two day Thought Leadership Seminar on ‘Innovation, Disruption, and Analytics – The Changing face of Quality and Patient Safety‘ on 26th and 27th September.
This event aims to bring together key individuals who are actively involved in the direct provision of the quality and patient safety functions in Ireland. Over the course of the two days, attendees will have the opportunity to hear, discuss, and debate with, national and international speakers in the areas of healthcare innovation, quality improvement disruption and analytics.
- Don’t hate the data, hate the game – Alex Kafetz, Managing Director, Director of Insight and Strategy, ZPB Associates
- Transitions of care – lessons learned from radiology – Prof. Darren Brennan, Chair and Associate Professor in Radiology in the UMass-Memorial Healthcare System
- The duties owed by a service provider to persons in care – Olive Doyle, Partner, Byrne Wallace
- Quality Systems Matters – Prof. Pat O’Mahony, Chairperson, HIQA, Chief Executive of Clinical Research Development Ireland
- “To err is human” lessons learned for the next decade – Triona Fortune, Managing Director, Fortune Quality Accreditation Services
- Integrated care: The third care path – Dr. Hector Upegui, Associate Chief Health Officer, IBM Watson Health
- Putting it into context – the Irish angle – John Sweeney, CEO, HCI, Oonagh Gilvarry, CTO HCI
- Well-adjusted staff = better patient outcomes – Hadas Levy, Psychologist, Health and Wellbeing Lead, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Leveraging Disruption and Innovation to Drive Healthcare Change – Christopher Cornue, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Innovation Officer, Navicent Health
- Safety in NHS IT – A personal journey – Prof. Maureen Baker CBE, Chair of Professional Record Standards Body for Health and Social Care UK
- Putting it into context – the Irish angle – Pamela Fagan, Chief Projects Officer, HCI and Eoin Cosgrove, Director of QIS, HCI
Follow the conversation on social media #QPSDisruption.