HCI Academy is a Quality and Safety Education and Professional Development Programme provided by HCI.
We provide tailored training programmes to all types of health and social care organisations in Ireland.
All our training programmes are based on legislative requirements, standardised guidance and evidence based best practice. They can be delivered onsite to your staff and tailored to your organisation’s specific needs.
We offer the choice of topic specific One Day Training Programmes or the option to combine a number of training modules to form a Modular Training Day.
This way you can make sure you are getting the most from your training investment.
What are the benefits?
- Training programmes are based on standards, best practice, and regulatory requirements
- Training programmes can be tailored to your organisations needs
- Training programmes can be delivered onsite to your staff
- 21 one day training programme options
- 103 modular training programme options
"Excellent training session. Trainer was really good at facilitating our needs and went above and beyond what we would have expected."
For a FREE consultation on the benefits of HCI Academy for your organisation contact us today and we will have a consultant discuss your needs in detail.