Patient Safety Culture Surveys
HCI's Patient Safety Culture Survey is an assessment of your organisation's patient safety culture.
HCI is licensed to provide Staff Surveys on Patient Safety Culture and Resident Safety Culture developed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. These are best practice, evidence-based surveys and will enable health care providers to assess how their staff perceive various aspects of patient safety / resident safety culture within their organisation.
Who are the surveys suitable for?
- Acute Care
- Aged Care
Why work with HCI?
Utilising HCI to co-ordinate the data collection and analysis helps to ensure neutrality and credibility of the results.
HCI will provide you with a dedicated resource who will perform all necessary activities to facilitate the collection and analysis of your survey results.
Our experts have many years’ experience in interpreting quality and patient safety / resident safety data. From the baseline assessment we can work with you to identify key quality improvement initiatives and HCI can provide you with practical support to implement these initiatives.
What are the benefits of the Surveys?
- Get a clear understanding of where your organisation stands in terms of embedding a culture of patient safety
- Raise staff awareness about patient safety
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your patient safety initiatives
- Demonstrate to staff that you support an open and positive patient safety culture
- Implement important changes that improve patient safety