HCI, and Q-Pulse, are the leading providers of a comprehensive Quality Management Information System (QMIS) solution in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Q-Pulse is a series of integrated software applications designed to assist with the information management of numerous quality activities across an organisation.
While Q-Pulse can be utilized to assist with compliance to formal management systems, it has been designed to deliver much more than simple compliance – its main focus is to highlight opportunities for improvement within the organisation, leading to greater effectiveness and enhanced patient/resident care.
Q-Pulse includes modules such as:
- Document Control
- Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Incident and Complaints Management
- Risk Management
- Customer Management
- Supplier Management
- Equipment Management
- People (including staff performance reviews and training plans)
- Training (including training scheduling and attendance recording)
- Analysis (including analysis of non-conformances, complaints and QIP’s)
- Administrative (Including security and customisation)
Additional supporting features:
- QualSIP - Quality and Safety Intelligence Portal
- TrainScan – People and Training Scanner Application
- Simplified Policy and Procedure Access
To contact the Q-Pulse Support Desk, please call 1890 424 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HCI will assist your organisation throughout the process of Implementation, customisation and training of the Q-Pulse system through onsite and offsite support.
HCI will complete the following areas to implement the project:
- Strategic Review and Process Determination
- Process Mapping, Education and Training
- General User Training
- Administrator Training
The Q-Pulse software can be installed on-premise or hosted remotely. With help from HCI, it can be customised and integrated with your business systems and configured to deliver the solution that meets your organisation’s needs and maximises operational benefits.
For a FREE consultation on the benefits of this service for your organisation contact us today and we will have a consultant discuss your needs in detail.